Sat, 12 Sep 2015 - 7.30 PM
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 - 1:30 PM - Sold Out!
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 - 7:30 PM
Sat, 19 Sep 2015 - 7:30 PM
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 - 1:30 PM - Sold Out!
Primary School Child $25.00
Family Pass (2A & 2 PSC) $135.00
Group 6+ $45.00
Group 10+ $40.00
|Purchase Tickets Online|
Ipswich Musical Theatre Company, who staged The Phantom of the Opera in 2014, Now take great pleasure in presenting “in the most delightful way” MARY POPPINS
The Broadway Musical based on the stories of P.L. Travers and the Walt Disney Film.
Exhilarating dance numbers, astonishing stagecraft, and a little bit of magic helps this musical soar high above the rest.
Including best loved songs from the film; Chim Chim Cher-Ee, A Spoonful of Sugar, Jolly Holiday, Step in Time, Feed the Birds, Let’s Go Fly a Kite & of course Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Believe in the magic of Mary Poppins and discover a world where anything can happen if you let it!
|Mary Poppins||Lauren Roche|
|George Banks||Ian Schubert|
|Winifred Banks||Simone Behrendorff|
|Mrs Brill||Susan Glosko|
- The performance will be held in the George Hogg Auditorium (Main Level of the Civic Centre)
- Stars Café Bar will be open on the Terrace 2 hours prior to the show start time (Main level) – Please see our new SPRING MENU below!!
- The team from Sirromet Wines will be providing FREE wine tasting on the terrace prior to the show and have kindly donated a large Wine Hamper to giveaway to a lucky audience member.
- Doors to each performance are scheduled to open 30 minutes prior to show start time.
- Please be advised that late arrivals will have to wait outside the auditorium for an appropriate break in the performance to be seated.
- Please note that whilst there are EFTPOS services for purchases at the Stars Café Bar there are NO “Cash Out” facilities in the Venue.
- Performance Duration is scheduled for 2 & ½ hours (please note approx. times only)
- Includes 20 minute interval
- Doors Open – 30 minutes Prior to each performance
- Please note food and drinks purchased from the Stars Café Bar can be taken into the show however we do ask that you switch any glassware to the plastic ware provided at the doors.
- There will be Souvenir Programs available for purchase in the foyer, please note EFTPOS will not be available so please bring cash to allow for these purchases.
- Please note that use of personal cameras, Professional Photography, Flash Photography or Videoing is not allowed inside the Auditorium.
- This show is presented in the Raised Seating Plan.
- Stalls and Raised Stalls ticket holders enter through the main doors of the George Hogg auditorium.
- Gallery ticket holders please make your way upstairs.
- Upon presentation of your ticket the ushers will guide you to your allocated seat to enjoy the show.
- Please note that a lift is now available to make your way around the venue a little easier.