Shrek The Musical JR
Wednesday 21 to Thursday 22 September 2022
11.00 am and 6.00 pm daily
(available until 8.59 am Monday 11 July)
Tickets - $17.50 ea
Groups 4+ - $15.00 ea
(from 9.00 am on Monday 11 July)
Tickets - $19.50 ea
Groups 4+ - $17.00 ea
Presented by Fusion Arts Inc and Ipswich Civic Centre
Once upon a time, in a far away swamp, there lived an ogre named Shrek.
One day, Shrek finds his swamp invaded by banished fairytale misfits who have been cast off by Lord Farquaad, a tiny terror with big ambitions.
When Shrek sets off with a wisecracking donkey to confront Farquaad, he’s handed a task — if he rescues feisty princess Fiona, his swamp will be righted.
Shrek tries to win Fiona’s love and vanquish Lord Farquaad, but a fairytale wouldn’t be complete without a few twists and turns along the way.
PRE ORDER YOUR MEAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
(Stars Dining will only be open for Pre-Ordered items)
Toasted Sandwich $7.00
- chicken, avocado and brie
- ham, cheese and tomato
- GF bread is available
Main Meal $18.50
- Slow cooked Lamb Shank with creamy mash, steamed vegetables rich gravy
- Grilled Chicken Breast, potato gratin, spinach, Dutch carrots and red wine jus
- Zucchini Fritters with spiced Dhall and chickpea, cucumber yoghurt
- Chicken tenders with chips
- Ham and Cheese Pizza with chips
- Mini cheeseburger and chips
- Macaroni and cheese with garlic bread
Based on the DreamWorks Animation Motion Picture
and the Book by William Steig
BROADWAY JUNIOR COLLECTION®
Book and Lyrics by David Lindsay-Abaire
Music by Jeanine Tesori
Originally produced on Broadway by DreamWorks Theatricals and Neal Street Productions
Original Production Directed by Jason Moore and Rob Ashford
“I’m a Believer” by Neil Diamond
Licensed exclusively by Music Theatre International (Australasia).
All performance materials supplied by Hal Leonard Australia.