COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
COVID Safe | Terms and Conditions of Sale
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19, additional Terms and Conditions of Sale now apply to all bookings. Please read the following terms and conditions, which are in addition to the regular Terms and Conditions, prior to purchasing your tickets.
AT THE EVENT/PERFORMANCE
– Patrons MUST NOT attend if they are sick or have been in a ‘hot spot’ or overseas in the previous fortnight.
– Patrons are required to Check-In in via the Check In Qld App upon arrival to the venue, and show completed screen to staff before entering. Ipswich Civic Centre encourages you to download the app prior to arrival to streamline your check-in process: Patrons unable to check in via the app, will be required to check-in manually.
– The Patron is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, with the barcode/s clearly visible, for viewing or scanning at the door where available.
– Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the Venue.
– Patrons who are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, or who have come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case, will not be able to attend the event. Patrons must advise the venue of the circumstances and the intention to not attend prior to the commencement of the performance to be entitled to a refund.
– Patrons agree to follow all current social distancing and health protocols.
– Patrons agree to follow the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
– Patrons acknowledge that while the Venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.
View our COVID-19 Updates page
View our COVID-19 Frequent Asked Questions page
View our list of Shows Postponed as a result of COVID-19
View our list of Shows Cancelled as a result of COVID-19